Friday, February 16, 2007

New Phone

I got my new phone today. I originally intended to get a Samsung A920, but when that fell through was told the A900 was the newer, better version of the A900 by Sprint.

Well, that was wrong. But the phone is awesome anyway.

What I really miss? No removeable storage. None at all. That means I'm stuck with a measely 50MB of internal memory, which is about enough for... nothing, really. Nothing at all.

But power vision is amazing, and not for any of the reasons Sprint says it is. There is this application called Orb. It sits on your PC, and allows you to stream videos, music, etc. to your phone. It took me five minutes to set up and I was watching Scrubs! on my phone! I have access to my entire music library, and best of all, this is all legit. As long as I don't use my phone as a modem, Sprint says unlimited bandwidth is a-ok.

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment