Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's that time again....

... twice a year, I wind my clocks, and make a blog post. This is how it works.

I had a grand plan about getting out and doing something today. I ended up staying in and alternating between Harry Potter movies and Six Feet Under episodes this evening. I had forgotten how amazing the pilot for that show was. Actually, just about all of it.

Work is going extremely well. I'm starting to pick up bigger pieces, and I even know WTF I'm doing more often then not now. Living is going well, though I do think I might be moving in January to a new place. A nice 3 bedroom place with a roommate... I dunno, that does sound kind of nice, actually.

Holidays are coming up. I'll be in Washington (State) with my aunt for Thanksgiving and back in Johnson City for Christmas. I'm sort of an adult this year, I guess. That's going to be weird. I guess I really don't think of myself as grown up yet. And I really should.

I had a car accident last week, and had to send my Prius into the shop. Only 2500 miles on it! That same night, about an hour later, that earthquake happened. I felt it clearly here, though there wasn't much damage (certainly none this far north).

Anywho, see you in a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment