Saturday, February 21, 2009

My new computer

So, my old computer died. Totally dead. All I had on hand spare was a power supply, and the problem is not that.

So, I bought a new one. And, for the first time, I'm not building myself -- instead, I went with Central Computers in Santa Clara instead. They got me the following with install and burn in for less then $300 over the price of the components at Newegg, which I think is a fantastic deal.
  • Core i7 940 (2.93Ghz)
  • Asus P6T Deluxe OC
  • eVGA Geforce GTX285 superclocked
  • 6GB (3x2GB) of DDR3-1600 CL8 Corsair RAM
  • Intel X25-M 80GB MLC SSD
  • 750GB Seagate SATA 7200.11 HDD
  • Antec Nine Hundred Two Black case
  • PC Power and Cooling 750W Silencer power supply
  • Sony 22x DVD Burner
  • Vista Home Premium 64-bit


Should have it by Tuesday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment